The Company does not guarantee whatsoever the contents on this site including the accuracy, availability, authenticity and safety. The contents and URL on this site may be changed or deleted without prior notice. The information on this site does not necessarily always reflect the most recent information. The Company assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any damages resulting from the use of the website contents.
Intellectual Property Rights
The contents published on this site (names, logos, marks, illustrations, photographs, articles and other copyrighted work) are protected by the copyright laws as well as related conventions and laws of each country. The unauthorized use, reproduction or alteration of the contents of this site beyond the scope approved by the law is prohibited.
The following acts are strictly prohibited when using this site.
- Any of the following behaviors toward the Company or its affiliated companies, and their board members or employees, or other companies (parties) or organizations
- Acts that insult, scandalize or threaten
- Acts that cause harm or damages
- Acts that potentially damage credibility
- Acts that violates or potentially violates the law
- Acts that violate public order and morality
Applicable Laws and Court of Jurisdiction
- This site is under the control of the Company. While this site may be accessed from any country in the world which has a different set of laws, both the user accessing this site and the Company shall agree that the use of this website is bound by the laws of Japan and ordinances of the Tokyo Metropolitan Government.
- The Company does not state or indicate in any way on this site that the contents are appropriate for the environment from which the user accesses this website. Access to this site by the user is voluntary, and responsibilities and liabilities with regard to the use of the website shall be borne by the user.
- The Tokyo District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction over the first trial of any dispute concerning the use of this site, unless otherwise stipulated.
Links to this Site
Linking to this website is in general free of restrains regardless of the links for profit or non-profit nature. No advanced notification is required to make a link to this site. However, linking to this website is restricted if any of the following applies or potentially applies.
- Links from websites that slanders the Company and the group's products and services or one that contains information which damages the credibility of the Company or the Group
- Links from websites that contain illegal information
- Links from websites that contain information that violates public order, morality or social ethics
- Links such as a frame link or image link that make it hard to determine the information comes from this site (please set up the link such that the website is opened in an entirely new browser screen or in a separate browser window)
- Links that give a false impression of an affiliation or collaborative relationship with the Company and Group, or links that create the misconception of acknowledgement or support from the Company and Group toward the linked website
Even when none of the above applies, in some cases the Company may still request for the link setting to be changed or the link to be deleted.
In addition, please note that the URL of this website may change or be deleted without prior notification.
Although this site may contain links to other websites operated by third parties, the Company assumes no responsibility for any harm or damage related to these linked websites.
Recommended Web browsers
Microsoft Edge (most recent version)
Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher
Mozilla Firefox (most recent version)
Google Chrome (most recent version)
Safari (most recent version)
Recommended Screen Resolution
Desktop: Greater than 1280 × 1024 pixels
Mobile: Greater than 360 × 640 pixels
A plug-in refers to external software that enhances a function not included in the standard function of software (browser). By installing the following plug-ins, users can better view the contents provided by this site.
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC
Font Size Setting
Font size can be adjusted using the font size button on this website or selecting from the web browser options.
- To change the font size through this website, select the font size button on the upper right corner of the screen. However, the font size within an image or animation cannot be changed.
- To change the font size through selecting the web browser option, please refer to the help menu of the browser you are using.