Meiwa Corporation welcomes opinions, requests, and questions concerning the Group’s services, and other matters. Inquiries received will be used to enhance services in the future.
Before sending an inquiry, please be sure to read and understand the important points given below. You must agree to these points before proceeding to the inquiry form.
Important Points to Note When Contacting Us
- We will use personal information received from you to reply to your inquiry or question and to provide information.
- If you are under 16 years of age, please obtain the consent of a parent or guardian before contacting us.
- We may be unable to respond to you if the email address you provide is incorrect, due to system failure, or for other reasons.
- Please understand that it may take time to reply to inquiries received via email (messages received on weekends and holidays will be handled no sooner than the next business day) and that in some cases we may not be able to reply.
- Please understand that we may not be able to reply depending on the content of your inquiry.
- Replies from us regarding your inquiry are intended solely for you. Please refrain from using our reply, in part or in entirety, for any purpose other than that of your inquiry without our permission.
- The points indicated above may change as a result of laws and ordinances or other circumstances.